In compliance with art.13 Reg. UE 2016/679 (GDPR= General Data Protection Regulation)
COLORLAC informs its clients and customers as follows:
Your personal data are processed by the company: COLORLAC S.r.l., with registered address in Castel Guelfo (BO), Via Fornace 9
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of data processing concerns the pre-contractual and contractual performance and its fulfilment in accordance with art. 6, par. 1, letter (b) GDPR.
Data processing relates as well to the legitimate business interests in accordance with art. 6, par.1, letter (f) GDPR.
NATURE OF DATA CONTRIBUTION
The transfer of personal data is compulsory for the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
Your personal data can be provided to:
1) internal staff belonging to the authorized data processing sectors;
2) professional societies and offices in support of managerial, administrative, insurance, technical and legal activities;
3) I.T. and organizational societies and consultants for quality, security and environment concerns.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be stored for the time required to close contract demands and for 10 years from the registration of the last accounts movements, without prejudice to the legal obligations that can extend the retention period.
DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
COLORLAC recognizes you the rights as laid down in the GDPR, art. 13, par.2.
You have the right:
- to ask for data access, modification, erasure, limitation and objection to the processing of your personal data;
- to revoke this consent at any time;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority-.
You can exercise these rights contacting our company by normal post or certified e-mail.